In Think and Grow Rich a book by Napoleon Hill, he lays out the six steps for achieving your financial dream or goal.
- Fix your mind on the EXACT amount of money you desire. It is not sufficient to merely say, “I want more money.” be definitive to the amount.
- Determine exactly what you intend to GIVE in return for the money you desire. (there is no such reality as “Something for noithing”)
- Establish a definite date when you intend to POSSESS the money you desire.
- Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into ACTION.
- WRITE out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the mone, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate the money.
- READ you written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning. As you read – see and feel and believe yourself already in possession of the money
This is your blueprint to follow. This is the map you create. This is how you build the belief.